If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Another Way To Know Definition & Meaning Of Self-Respect
22 Point Double-Check Self-Respect Checkup
Unity Consciousness #2745

(9azzzzzzzzzj of 11)

1. Can I trust a world full of people who think and act like me?

2. Am I rude?

3. Does my use of genetic potential serve any purpose other than simply acquire food, shelter, clothing and pay bills?

4. Do I realize all other creatures do more than that?

5. What have I done to help Earth produce more of anything I consume?

6. What knowledge does the story of my life contribute to help the world become a better place?

7. What have I taught?

8. What benefit is the work I do?

9. What have I reproduced through the use of my genetic potential?

10. Am I a liar?

11. How do I treat what I think I don't need or want?

12. Do I really think another animal wants to be my pet?

13. Do I really know how to bring fulfillment to another life when I haven't figured it out for myself?

14. Do I abuse whatever power I have?

15. Is any relationship healthy that doesn't help me become healthy?

16. Do I understand health means harmony of mind, body, spirit and emotions?

17. If I love myself, have I set myself free?

18. If I have set myself free, have I chosen to come back to the same thinking and behavior?

19. Is there a better way?

20. Am I ashamed to admit I'm lost, afraid to ask for directions and have chosen to keep going in the same direction until I run out of gas and it's too late to turn around?

21. If I lived 200 years ago, what would I change?

22. If I lived another 200 years, what would I change?