If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, September 18, 2023

Deion's Collect Call From God & The Power Five Revisited
Unity Consciousness #3023

(9azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt of 11)

Deion Sanders, in responding to why he was at Jackson State in Mississippi, said: “I truly believe with all my heart and soul that God called me collect, and I had to accept the charges.”

This statement got me to thinking, yeah, God called me collect also but I didn't view it in terms of a collect phone call, but rather a call to collect on the genetic potential deposited in me and the benefits accrued in me through the motions and mations of life and existence. Along this safari, I've shared many of those conversations with God, some specifically presented as such. Using inspiration from Deion, I'll now re-imagine those conversations.

[silence and stillness except for lots of eye and gut movement during the sleep cycle of rem-embering]
[the phone rings]
[the phone rings again]
What the hell?
[the phone rings again] Oh, that's the telephone. I might as well not get up since all calls go to voicemail after three rings. They can leave a voice message, and if it's important, they'll call back.
[the phone rings a fourth time] What the fekh?
I finally jump up, stumble on a dangling blanket, regain my balance, and find the phone.
[the phone rings a fifth time]
Yeah!? [the digital clock shows 4:00 am]
Hello, this is Michael.
Michael?
Yes, Michael of the Power Five Conference.
[for some reason this is enough to make me curious] The Power Five? Oh, you mean the five athletic conferences who make the most money off their student-athletes and student body, essentially using them to enrich themselves? Especially student athletes who exchange their hard labor for a piece of paper and praise?
No, I mean Spirit-Soul, Water, Fire, Air, Earth.
[silent pause] So you mean making the most money doesn't make you powerful or elite?
It does in the weak sense.
You mean those schools and athletes are not better than any other.
Nope.
You mean money can't buy the best?
It can buy a few of the best, but not most of the best.
Wait a minute, who you want to talk to?
You.
Me? I don't know a Michael.
Yes you do. Perhaps the name Makhu-el rings a bell?
Har-Makhu, is that really you?
Yes the Ma-Kheru.
Word? True Voice?
Yes the Two Choice, the IU. [This sounded like YOU, but was actually pronounced EEOO, later EW]
Okay, so why are YOU calling me?
I'm the creation operator, asking if you will accept a collect call from God?
God? Wait a minute, who is this?
Not who, khu, k-h-u.
That's cute.
You mean Khut, k-h-u-t?
I guess so if it suits you. [now wide awake]
It does suit as in Su-it the Suti as in Khuti, the Power Seven. You understand?
I do.
You mean Idu as in IU that clicks into Khiu?
[now having trouble keeping up] Okay, just put God through please.
I already did.
You mean God's been listening this whole time?
Who do you think you've been talking to?
Okay so what do you want with me God and whoever else is on this line?
[silence]
Hello. Hello. Michael? Amulekh you still there?
[silence, except for birdsong]
In vain I waited thinking the Amalekite would call back. Eventually I returned the mobile handset to its charger, and started to turn away. Then out of one of the four corners of my eyes, noticed the base unit voice message red light flashing. Puzzled, I hesitated, then quickly pressed and released the button as if it was hot. I heard the machine voice say, you have one n-u message. Stranger than that, I then heard, “Keep answering the calling of the IU inside you.”
It didn't sound like the Makheru I just talked to..........It sounded like me.
Feeling tired, I laid back down and surprisingly fell asleep quickly. When I woke up, I didn't remembering dreaming anything else but noticed the soft drumming of rain. As I lay there, I looked over at the phone. The light was not flashing, but instantly my stream of consciousness reminded me, my voice is one I must never forget or neglect, and can be best heard and understood in natural silence and stillness.

The 60 Minutes interviewer today 9/17/23 insisted on “pushing back” against Deion's approach to players who were there before he arrived. Deion explained that if words will make you quit, then you ain't the type of player he wants. The interviewer couldn't handle the truth and kept on, in true Sadducee and Pharisee manner, seeking to entrap Deion, because the interviewer is another proxy for those who don't understand what it takes to achieve the good kind of greatness as an underdog, and don't understand that if black people allowed words to stop them, no black person would achieve anything, especially when all institutions and their beneficiaries living off the interest of promissory notes, use words against black people. Used are words of commission and omission, aggressive and passive. And then there's the sticks and stones in all forms of weaponry.

The 60 Minutes interviewer said they usually don't interview the same subject in two consecutive years. What he didn't say is that CBS is a ratings whore and also they don't mind feeding people Ukraine mush several times each year. This second Deion interview didn't say anything not said on other programs in the past three weeks and was like a movie sequel that you realize was not worth it. It was not unique and felt amateurish like any first year journalism student could have conducted and produced.

It is annoying, yet indicative of self-overestimation, that websites such as cbs.com think their information is so valuable that people should pay for the privilege. And people do, the fools with their money.
Transcript only of the October 19, 2022 60 Minutes interview while Deion was at Jackson State: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/deion-sanders-the-60-minutes-interview-transcript

For The Initiate

Call is from the following words, most of which are earlier formulas: Kar, Khar, Ka, Kha, Ker, Kher, Ke, Khe, Kir, Khir, Ki, Khi, Kor, Khor, Ko, Kho, Kur, Khur, Ku, Khu, Kyr (cry), Khyr, Ky, Khy, Kaur, Khaur, Kau, Khau, Kiur, Khiur, Kiu, Khiu, Wa, Wha, Wau, Qua, Que (Question)

The word collect, like the word correct, is based on Kherrekh, Kharrakh, Khirrikh, Khurrukh, Khorrokh and Khiurekh.

Thus a collect call in the divine sense, is a correct call, a two truth call, an oven-baked homemade call. Oven being a form of heaven, as also is the word home.

All of us receive collect calls from God all the time. And all of us place collect calls to Gods all the time. Our awareness of these calls and their forms is not required for the calls to exist.

09.29.23 Update

Interestingly enough, here's an unexpected view from a white male.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AigiEcgmDA
Millionaire REACTS to Deion Sanders '60 Minutes' Interview *trigger warning*