If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, April 6, 2015

Certain Desires | Contrasting Prayers
Unity Consciousness #149

.

Sounding Foolish

by Ancestors through Usiku


I asked for blessings
I prayed for help
I prayed for health
I asked for money
And other such wealth
I forgot to pray
Not even "by the way"
For knowledge of self

Excerpt from ”Teaching Proverbs: Foolish, Deceitful, Religion, Answering Prayers And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8p)”


.

Prayerful

by Ancestors through Usiku


Help me understand myself.
Show me who I am in every way.
Help me understand you.
Show me who you are in every way.
Help me receive your instructions and messengers.
With humility and thankfulness.
As I continue to learn and know better,
Help me do better.
Teach me how to overcome weakness of
Mind, emotion, body and spirit.
So I can live up to my potential
Be the courageous, wise and powerful child
You created me to be.
With mercy and grace
Bless me with inspiration
So I may do your will
Breathe into every aspect of my being
Knowledge and truth
Inspire me so I may please thee.

Excerpt from ”Prayerful Religion Review | Do You Really Think?”