If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, April 6, 2015

Certain Desires | To Know How I Should Pray
Unity Consciousness #151

.

One of the things we all know is the desire to know how.

How I Should Pray

The Creator understands all languages and all forms of communication. This allows me flexibility to pray any way I choose.

I already pray in the language of abilities. How I use my abilities communicates with the Higher.

I already pray in the language of resources. How I use resources communicates with the Higher.

How I should pray is already happening in many ways.

All my actions and inactions are prayers. Same is true for my thoughts and decisions.

Truth is, I am praying all the time in many ways simultaneously because my life, my existence and whatever I do or don't do interacts with the universe and communicates with the universe, therefore, with the Higher.

I can pray by speaking, by writing, by thinking, by dancing, by drawing, by working, by eating, by resting and by manipulating anything in any way.

Should I pray with my eyes open or closed? Should I pray standing up, sitting down, lying down or kneeling? Should I hold my hands a certain way? Do I need to be motionless? Must I be in a certain place physically? I ask these questions of myself to self-test my understanding.