If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, April 2, 2018

Lingering Questions
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1311

.

(Part 9ha of 11)

1. Why does opportunity knock (supposedly on the door), yet the window is where opportunity shows up?

2. IE, why does opportunity knock on the door for me to let it in, then move over and open a window for me to climb through?

3. Why do people swear to tell the whole truth on something that is not the whole truth (“a bible”)?

And so now you know better what is really going on in courts and in churches.
People swearing by their life away by whole lies – not this life, but their first life.

4. Are tv reporters all trained to talk in the same robotic dramatic tone as if everything they are saying is earth-shattering, or is it just subconscious mimicking?

5. Why do we pray to God or any other Divine Supreme Being? Why do we think we can talk directly to God and God is going to respond to us directly, yet our religion tells us, God sent his Word through some Holy Men and the only place it exists is in the “Bible” of that religion? Based on that, we should be praying to the Holy Men and to the Bible because those are the middleman through which God communicates to us.

6. If I told you a friend of yours called me and told me to give you a message, wouldn't you be suspicious? At a minimum, wouldn't you say, “tell my friend to call me directly.' Okay, then so why do we still listen to people who say “God told me to give you a message.” This makes me wonder if God has dementia because I talk to God every day 2, 3, many times a day, and yet and still, people still say God told me to give you a message.

7. Why are all UFO photos fuzzy? When are we going to get a UFO show up in broad daylight over a live television event where there's thousands of people with cellphones and the UFO does some things no human technology can?

8. What time is “ish,” when someone says call me about 9ish. Best I can tell, “ish” must mean 15 minutes on either side.


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.