If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Famous Last Words
Third Creation – Order Of Creation
Unity Consciousness #1429

.

(Part 9ln of 11)

Who among us thinks our souls will be judged based on human law?

“Yes, Lord, I was a good citizen of my country and followed all the rules, local, county, state, federal. I went to work every day and did my job just like I was told!
Please validate my parking space (life) on earth so I can retrieve my soul from the garage of this embalmed body and go park it somewhere else, preferably by the river and tree and of life where I don't have to think twice.

Okay so you obeyed humans in your society and workplace, went with the agreeing flow and caused no trouble. How is that different from a robot?

Well....

The Lord interrupts and asks more rhetorical questions. Shall a robot enter into heaven on that basis? Wouldn't that make the basis of sin what man says instead of what I say? Pauses briefly.
The Lord continues, when my double law was different from human law, rules and policies, which way did you choose to use the free willpower I gave you for discerning and decision-making?

There is nothing but silence and a sinking hotseat feeling.

The Lord, being wise, merciful, but no reneger, continues: If you followed my double law there is no need to ask me, you can punch your own ticket to heaven.
Go ahead and put your ticket into the slot on the gate and see what happens. If your soul is pure, the gate will open to life. If your soul is impure, the floor will open to death.

I think I'll go back and double-check my logic. I'll be right back.

And I'll be right here. Take as much time as you have left. Next!

As the line hesitantly creeps forward, several others step out of line and follow the path of logic back the way that led them here.
The Lord khekhs back in the judgment seat and talks to self, I've lost track of how many times I've had the same conversation this week, but even I have a limit to the things I'm willing to repeat. Good grief!


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.