If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, April 15, 2019

Validation Validates Me | Definition & Meanings
Unity Consciousness #1560

.

(Part 9ql of 11)

I am good enough because I am god enough.
God divided essence of self into double zero to form good.
Each time god duplicates, good is formed.
Validate, Validated and Validation are synonyms for self-esteem, thus validation is based on knowledge of self.

There's validation we get from within self.
There's validation we get from outside of self.
There's validation we get from humans.
There's validation we get from superhumans.

When validation is mainly based on the human outside of self, then validation becomes based on a teeny tiny fragment of truth.
Since humans are not mostly human, our sense of self-worth must not be based mainly on what is human.
Those who have earlier joined this african safari in the spiritsphere are aware that this message is another remix of what we've discussed regarding self-esteem, destiny, purpose, destinypurpose, self-worth, greatness, value and many other related terms.

Effects Of Miseducation: How I Mis-Validate Myself. Let Me Recount Some Ways.

1. Intelligence (SATs, ACTs), college degrees, company I work for, jobs, careers, relationship choices. (see intelligence)

2. Appearance (how I physically look to one or more people)
3. Appearance (how I am viewed by one or more people)
4. Appearance (how I am viewed by one or more people regarding a certain aspect of my life)
5. *Parents, siblings, cousins, grandparents, aunts/uncles, neighbors, friends, school mates, teammates, work mates, church mates and so on, for any and every group I self-identify with and also for any and every group I think of as being greater than self.

Effects Of Self-Education: How I Validate Myself. Let Me Recount The Context.

I am the potential “to be” all things. I know this because I was created by that which is the potential of all things. The only thing available to the Creator is the potential of all things because the Creator is the potential of all things. That potential is in everything.
Because everything is everything and everything is in all things, like all others and like God, I too, am capable of good and bad, or as the ancients say, the greater good and lesser good.
I know this without need of verification from any other human.
All things in the universe speak to this truth. This truth, appearing in many forms, is the original self-evident truth that needs no human to declare it. It is what it is. I am who I am.
I myself am witness. I speak to this truth. I speak it in many ways.
Those who do not understand the creative genetic potential genius in me, have no chance of understanding the whole truth of the universe.
Those who do not understand the whole truth of the universe, do not understand the Creator-Destroyer.
Those who do not understand the Creator-Destroyer, cannot possibly validate me.

Because others cannot create me, I will not allow them to destroy me. I look to the hills that restoreth my health of self. Which is to say, I look to truth in mountains emerged and submerged whose reverb is the ideation that conjugates in me, making me the verb in essence and the reverb in presence. Reverberation. God's vibration. Good Vibration.


*Validation and seeking validation from other humans is a normal healthy thing, as long as we seek it in birthplaces untainted by human races and as long as we seek it in origins, foundations and essences free of veneers, facades and icings.


BTW: It's okay to be proud of our most recent birthplace as long as the most recent does not interfere with our understanding of the most ancient.
In other words, as long as the estimation of our most recent birthplace does not interfere with our understandings of earlier birthplaces.
As such then, all birthplaces must be reconciled in our understanding in order to understand self clearly. Again, this goes far beyond what other humans think about us.

As we grow in understanding this message, then, in the same place and through the same process, we can find a three part answer to three questions that form the basis of validation: who am I, where did I come from and why am I here?