If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Never Say Never Is The Same As Always Say Always
Unity Consciousness #2216

.

( 9ang of 11)

Let's take a quick brief look at something most of us frequently hear someone say: “never say never.”
To me, this is the same as never saying no, don't, stop or quit.
It is the same as as saying, “always say always.”

Now we know always does not always apply, so we should know never say never does not always apply.

As stated above, if I follow “never say never” then I won't ever say never quit or never give up.
I can't believe in everlasting life because that's the same as never die.

Bottom line, there are plenty of times when never is appropriate to say such as: I'm never gonna let you go.
I'm never going to cheat on you.
I'm never going to betray my people.
I'm never going to sell my soul.
And on and on.
Or should I say it's always possible that I might do anything or that something might happen or something might not happen?

I'll always support you is the same thing as I'll never let you down.
We can never say never all we want to, but we still end up meaning the same thing.
Never say never sounds good but is a false positive born of too much positive thinking.