If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, September 19, 2015

How To Be The Change You Want Perceived In The World
Unity Consciousness #466

.

In the past two years, I've written my family history. I've included more information about my mother's side and little about my father's side because I don't have that information. You'll read about ancestors of Octavia, Ola Mae, Mattie, Hattie and Laura and little about Jesse and Jesse, his son. Our family is on a first name basis so I've left out all last names in this history book.

I've included a lot about myself and relatively little about my brothers and sisters, especially the older ones. I've included information about the area I grew up in as far as the recollection of experiences allow and according to which ones suit my purpose. There are several events my sister says happened or didn't happen. I disagree so I'll just go with what I know. I've made myself the firstborn son instead of the 4th born son so that my children are ahead of my brothers children for the inheritance we're expecting.

I've included a lot about my children's father's side and not their mother's side. I write about Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, West Virginia and several other states my ancestors touched. Except for a reference to a distant land, I've left out Africa because this is where the world began for my family because this is where most of things I remember occurred.

I've included some friends and others I came in contact with. Those who were in relationships with other family members are included, however briefly. I have not included a lot about a few other types of people even though there were enough of them in our mix. Oh yeah, the Flood, the Great Deluge, is included in my family history too. Some call it a disaster but it could just as easily be characterized as the hand of God. I've taken the liberty to engage the senses to enhance the lessons I want to teach through family history. I've also borrowed a lot of information from others and paraphrased it to make it seem original to my family so we can restore pride, which is the main purpose of this family history. As a result, I've highlighted the good and downplayed or left out the bad with one exception. People that made me mad or that I secretly envied, I've made them look like the bad guys and I've adorned myself in their attributes.* After all, it's the lesson that's most important, not who or what people looked like. For this reason, I've not included any sources because I don't want people focusing on details and miss the bigger picture.

I've decided to call this family history, “The History Of People In The World.” I'm sure you will find this book covers everything you need to know about yourself and how to live. The Creator has wholly inspired me to write this history for humanity's sake to make this world a better place.

I'm certain you already have a copy of my book in your house right now but just didn't recognize it was my history you were reading. With just a handful of changes you also can translate any history into your history. In fact, this is the easiest way to be the change you want perceived in the world.




*Since I'm fighting for my sanity I'm not always writing for humanity. Later generations won't realize this.