If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, September 15, 2019

19 Commitments To Combat Global Racism
Unity Consciousness #1736

.

(Part 9va of 11)

In the previous message, we were introduced to Jane Elliott and her Aquarian-Kephean efforts as one of the puzzle pieces to help reconstruct logic from its miseducated state, thus reconstruct civilization out of societies.

From Janeelliott.com (reworded from question to affirmation “affirmative action”). Some have been edited more than others. Only in limited instances are those changes enclosed in brackets [ ].

1. I frequently seek more information in an effort to enhance my own awareness and understanding of racism (talking with others, reading, listening).

2. I frequently spend time looking at my own racist attitudes and behaviors as they contribute to or combat racism around and within me.

3. I continuously reevaluate my use of terms, phrases, or behaviors that may be perceived by others as degrading or hurtful.

4. I openly confront racist comments, jokes and actions among those around me [because these behaviors are seeds that help sustain and normalize racism in all major institutions from top to bottom, beginning to end].

5. I am personally committed to more frequently take a positive stand against racism, even at some possible risk.

6. I am becoming increasingly aware of racist TV programs, advertising, news broadcasts, holiday observations, slogans, [education, religion] etc.

7. I will complain to those in charge of promoting racist TV programs, advertising, news broadcasts, holiday observations, slogans, [education, religion] etc.

8. I will initiate conversations wherever I am in order to promote understandings aimed at eliminating racism, sexism and ageism with [family], friends, colleagues, social clubs, or church groups.

9. I am investigating and reevaluating political candidates at all levels in terms of their stance and activity against racism, sexism and ageism.

10. I will investigate the curriculum of local schools in terms of their treatment of the issues of racism, sexism and ageism (also textbooks, assemblies, faculty, staff, administration, and athletic programs).

11. I will contribute time and/or funds to an agency, fund, program [or person] that actively confronts the problems of racism, sexism or ageism.

12. I am changing my buying habits to support non-racist, non-sexist, and non-ageist shops and companies.

13. At my school or workplace, I will seek ways to help reshape logic that dismantles racism, sexism and ageism.

14. I am becoming less comfortable considering racism as someone else's problem; and less comfortable being passive about doing more to combat racism, sexism and ageism.

15. I am becoming more aware white people are conditioned to participate in and accept racism, genderism and ageism by their schools, homes, media, governments, families, etc. White people are further conditioned to not be consciously aware of their participation and to deny all aspects, causes and effects of racism, sexism and ageism.

16. I am rapidly ending my affiliation with organizations which are racist, sexist or ageist in their membership requirements.

17. I will subscribe to sources of information which will educate me in the area of a culture other than my own.

18. I will offer this information to family, friends and associates.

19. I will put more effort towards learning some of the different languages in my community.

These commitments coordinate with:
1. 21 Behaviors To Counteract Human Racism White Supremacy, Unity Consciousness #7

2. Forty-Two (42) Admonitions To Maat, Unity Consciousness #1445

3. Ten Cardinal Principles Of Ancient African Deep Thought, Unity Consciousness #45

4. Unity Consciousness #2 | Maat, A Value System With Rights Of Creation

5. [Racism Definition] Three Sisters & Videos | History Racism Dynamics, Unity Consciousness #1722.


Stated elsewhere but again stated here in hopes this will become perfectly clear to all humans. No matter what society you are in, if you are doing good, pretty good or better than a whole lot of folks, chances are, you are in the favored group or are conforming to the favored group. Favored groups exist due to racism and genderism. Thus you are in the attacker group.
Therefore, for instance, if you are in India, you are likely either colored brown or black. We know the darker people are disfavored. You are living in a society of brown on black racism. All things that apply to white on black racism, apply to you and your society.

If you are doing good, pretty good or better than a whole lot of folks, and are not in the favored group and are not conforming (you are pushing fighting back) then you will be under additional attack and you are aware of that, otherwise you wouldn't be fighting back.