If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Three Witnesses Know & Show The Better Way
Unity Consciousness #2099

.

( 9aix of 11)

W - Who
A - Are
Y – You

Much discussion on this weblog has gone into the “I am.” All holy scriptures describe the I am by telling us who the divinity of those scriptures is.
It's time we realize that
it is impossible for humans to conceive of themselves without using some version of the phrase, “I am.”
This is true even when we use the words, me, my, myself, you, us, we, they, them, yours, mine, their, our and so on. All of these are versions of I am.
Likewise so are the phrases “who are you,” “who you are” and “you are who,” also versions of I am.
They are versions of the way.

Therefore the I am in each set of scriptures is the same being as the person reading those scriptures (the I am, who is reading those scriptures.)
The I am in each set of scriptures is the same as the I am who wrote those scriptures. This is true even if those scriptures are partially, largely or totally a human falsification. This is why it says I am that I am. God is saying I am my creations. And without knowing it, we are saying I am my Creator.

All of this is the same as know yourself, the extended self, know others, know something else, know all else.
The way is to know yourself. Know yourself is everything, which is why know yourself is the key and the way and the prison and the perimeter.
Knowing yourself, knowledge of self is the way to know the divinity that is the most important entity in your worldview.

The way to know that divinity is not totally contained in or explained through the holy scriptures of any religion or not through any human-written book, but rather the way to know yourself and your divinity whom you revere is to know as much as possible about all the other ways that that divinity expresses self and all the other ways that those expressions are also you, same and different.

Our Primary Problem Is...

...Fundamentally not knowing the way - to think or behave optimally. Instead we have mastered the suboptimal way of thinking and behaving because what we know is suboptimal. This is largely due to the severe amount of incompleteness of information and the contradictions we accept in the information we do know.
This boils down to primarily fundamentally not having a complete enough answer to the Way (Who Are You). Instead we are relying almost entirely on human voices telling us You Are Who. We ignore the superhuman voices. All this is imbalanced because humans only use a teeny tiny bitsy itsy fragment of identifiers of self.
In other words, we use a fragment (You Are Who) on one side of the equation and try to make it equal the complete perspective we need on the other side of the equation (Who Are You). Who Are You is an answer that requires a whole view of self, but not necessarily a complete understanding of that whole view.

And this is why The Way is a continuous journey of understanding the I am that I am.
This is exactly what the Most High-Most Low Creator-Destroyer is doing through you, me and all else.

And this is why the Most High-Most Low Creator-Destroyer is re-creating and re-destroying self, you, me and all else until every piece of understanding about self fits back into place, into vowel and consonant harmony fixed and variable. Harmony includes the meaning that all things are interchangeable because all things are from and forms of one being, entity, seed.
This interchangeability requires process and so does the way require thought processes that understand processes and how all processes express aspects of who are you and you are who and I am the way that I am everything.

Who Are The Three Witnesses?

1. I am and I am.
2. Who are you and you are who.

In the mouth of two or more witnesses shall all things be established.
The two must agree, not partially or completely, but fundamentally.
This then is our biggest mistake. We think we have to agree completely, when instead we must agree fundamentally.
3. What is fundamental is a broad foundation of truth of who you are and who I am.
This then is the third witness.: When we are regarding and reckoning any aspect of creation, the third witness is I am who you are.
If this is unclear, another way to understand is to take Sanfoka Road to genetics, genetic material, genetic potential.
You can know the truth of any information you encounter in any form if these three witnesses agree.
Likewise then, through the same supreme scientific method of inquiry, you can also know falsification, mieducation and where there is a gap, disconnect or incongruity of logic.
This is the way. Two confirms duality.
Three confirms pattern.
Spirit, matter, creation.
I am duality and duality is the pattern and the pattern answers Who Are You.
This then shows you the way through knowledge of self.
The better way can only be conceived and achieved through continuously maturing in knowledge of self which, by default design, simultaneously encompasses more and more understandings of all else.

For The Initiate Becoming Adept, Continue To Expand The Combinations

If who are you = way.
And if you are who – yaw.
Then the two equal yaw way or yahweh (as currently spelled under the current spell).
This is why Yahweh is the I am that I am.
The revealed and hidden are both in plain sight as surely as the perception of total darkness does not remove the existence of light, but rather affirms and confirms it without exception.
So also then, the presence of any identifier of self that you think is who you are, that identify also confirms and affirms the existence of the other aspect of duality that fits the pattern of creation of every creation that is patterned after the Most High-Most Low Creator-Destroyer.