If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, December 4, 2020

Why My Life Is Fucked Up
& Getting Worse Without My Knowledge
Unity Consciousness #2253

.

( 9aor of 11)

I don't question my gooberment or mainstream corruporate media, despite their co-conspirator track records of using and abusing the public as subjects. Due to my weak ass self-estimation, I have already decided I am not capable of critical thinking (A) and have outsourced my thought processes to those who tell me I am a sane, intelligent, educated good citizen because I listen to them and their experts. In short, I have trust issues in a Stockholm Sydrome, slavemaster-slave way. I am sick, mentally ill.
This is why I also overlook:
1. What a pandemic is
2. The numbers that prove a pandemic exists.
3. The tests used to determine the sickness exists.
4. Several dozen daily articles and reports that are just all over the place and only united in that they support the status quo narrative.
5. Why do I believe a sars-covid-2 pandemic exists? Because the government and media told me.
6. Why do I believe a Pcr test is valid? Because the government and media told me.
7. Why do I believe the numbers? Because the government and media told me.
8. Why do I believe all the ways to control or minimize the pandemic? Because the government and media told me.
9. Why do I believe the solution is a vaccine? Because the government and media told me.
10. What all this boils down to is that by free will I have given away my ability to think for self, thus I have given up self-control, which is why I'm allowing governments from local to federal, to tell me what I can and can't do and what the punishments and rewards are.

My memory is not only fragmented, it is short-term. I am a model minion for dominion. I have no clue as to what the differences are between a civilization and a society or sheep and wolves.

11. I have moved from being stuck on gullibility to stuck on ignorance to stuck on stupid, despite experience to inform me and guide me to truths. I can't get there however because I am fearful and panicky. Thus I do nothing but stick with my current way of following the yellow piss poor road of thinking and behaving.

(A) I think Fox and CNN present opposing views. This is the same as saying white America and the KKK present opposing views. Truth is, they say and do the same things differently.

My life is fucked up and getting worse without my knowledge of self and all else in an optimal context.

Now Multiply Me By Millions

And you get nations that are fucked up with people who are feenin' for vaccines to return their lives to normal, not realizing that the normal the masses wish for, is the problem. Genocide has been conducted for many years and now it is happening in the name of covid-19 via treatments and a vaccine aimed at a manufactured pandemic. Already, the masses are being prepped for another virus. If you think 2020 was bad, then 2021 and 2022 are going to make 2020 look like one of those normal holidays and walks in the park. This must be so because it is the inevitable progression of the logic guiding societies. (see also "THE GREAT RESET" ALREADY HAPPENED

My nation of experts, scientists, medical professionals, corporations and government can't figure out how to keep me alive when I get the virus, but they can quickly figure out a way to boost my immune system so I don't get the virus, and evidently this will be the first medication treatment without dozens of side effects. I am a sheep who deserves to be slaughtered.

Here I Am Again In Disguise...

...as Julia Jackson, NYU students, NYU Professors and NYU Administration.
It's the critical thinkers versus the sheep. Sheep use the heads down stampede tactic to corral and ostracize any sheep who tries to wake up and stop being a sheep. Sheep bumrush anyone who is not willing to follow the pack off the cliff, since sheep outnumber critical thinking former sheep by a wide margin.
...one of his students called for his firing based on in-class comments he made on the utility of masks. In other words, Professor Miller questioned the effectiveness of wearing masks as a means of stemming a “pandemic”, and I, as a faithful believer in deceivers, decided to be a citizen police. Please note that I don't make any outcries against police murdering people or all the other continuous daily examples of Maafa Racism. That's just how I am. All I want is for everyone to go along with the status quo and don't speak against it. I am an adult college student, smart and mature.

The Masses In Behavioral Contrast

Here's what another NYU Pro-fessor said, but he is not getting mauled and molested by the masses. ”... I feel as if this pandemic has largely been invented for taking the top 10% into the top 1%, and taking the rest of the 90% downward”
This professor avoids the wrath of the masses by being contradictory in his assessment of capitalism and by sucking up the same type of sadistic love the masses display.

White Logic In Blackface

People Get Angry At A Movie Star Who Doesn't Trust Vaccines And Not Afraid To Say So Publicly Notice how in this article, all the arguments that support vaccines are based on what people have heard from government, mainstream media and corporate experts and university experts whose thoughts are viewed as the most valid.

No End To My Sheepthink Madness That Loves Lies

Law enforcement authorities in Tallahassee, Fla., on Monday raided the home of a data scientist who had been fired by Gov. Ron DeSantis after refusing to manipulate numbers.