If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Ancora Qui (Still Here)
Recapturing Back & Forth Between Forms Of Spirit-Soul
Unity Consciousness #2675

(9azzzzzzs of 11)

Several times I've watched, listened, felt and absorbed pieces of the dream movie, Django Unchained. I've written some thoughts in several places. After reviewing those thoughts it is easy to understand why I am just now coming into fuller awareness of the interweavings of the interwoven following song.

Movie Scene Dinner Only The extended version is in Spanish at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlVueqXgA8

"ANCORA QUI" (audio ufficiale) - dall'album "L'ANIMA VOLA" - "Django Unchained" OST

Ancora Qui Lyrics (English translation), "Elisa Toffoli (vocals) and Ennio Morricone

Still here,
still you,
but now I know who you are,
who you will always be
and when you will see me again
you will remember

still here
still you
and I hope you will forgive me
you, with the same eyes
look like you are coming back
to ask me about myself
and how it feels
here from the other side
how does it go

the green grass, the warm air
on my feet and on the flowers
some wind rises up between the colors
it looks nearly you
even the sky changes its name
so white that cotton
which is fast, which moves
lost inside the blue

it's something in you
it's what will come back
as it already was

still here
still you
what it has being, it has being by then
and with the same eyes
you look like you are coming back
to ask me about myself
how it feels
in this strange world
how does it go

you will come back and I will come back
you will remember, I will remember
you will come back, I will come back
you will remember, I will remember
you will remember, you will remember, you will remember, I will remember
you will remember, I will remember you
you will remember, I will remember
you will remember, I will remember

It is notable that this song stopped as soon as Broomhilda von Shaft entered the room of King Schultz and he slammed the door shut in the face of Lara Candie-Fitzwilly. This indicates a stark contrast and significant shift first stage changing of the charge and guard that was rapidly approaching and coming to fruition, after a lot of trouble and lots of miles spirit-soul has traveled to rescue, reunite and recalibrate the dynamic balance of duality after a period of separation, trials and tribulation for both spirit and soul in many forms.