If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Transcending Birthplaces That Hold & Mold Us
Unity Consciousness #2427

.

(9avi of 11)

Rubin "Hurricane" Carter's statement, “It's very important to transcend the places that hold us,” has been used more than once on this weblog. We now re-expand these “places” to birthplaces. We do so because “places” is too generic and might mislead us to think of separate places not connected to each other, or cause us to only consider one or two places or things we need to transcend; however, a fuller understanding of birthplaces, helps us connect the places in our lives in a more optimal logical way that help us reckon and reconcile understandings about self, anything else, everything else.

Which Way Do I Go Depends...

...on which way I am going and which way I came from. Which way do I go also depends on which way is the way to go (which way do I reckon is the way based on what I suppose and my position, orientation, perspective, point of view, vantage point, reference points, context, definitions and meanings).
Directional Confusion as to which way to go has a lot to do with which way I came from because I am not properly oriented in time and space.
If I am standing in the USA on the context of the USA, I came from the east in the USA by way of the south in the USA.
If I transcend space as a traveler and become as time (spirit motion), a traveler, while using Earth as my context and Africa as the place of beginning, although I am still standing in the USA, I can now more fully say I came from the east (Africa). I came also from:
1. the near east (Atlantic Islands, Caribbean)
2. the far east (Eastern Africa)
3. the south (Central and South America)
4. all over Africa because I came from the birthplace in east Africa because I've been all over Africa
5. all over the world because I came from Africa because I've been all around the world
6. all over the moon, solar system and galaxy because I am elemental and all motions are interactions and exchanges of I am.

7. the center (of the Galaxy, the black hole, the outlet between large layers of dimensions). This provides a key. Except for circular, there is no direction when using a purely Galaxy context except for the radial, because the solar system is always moving around the center of galaxy. As Earthlings we are able to keep our sense of place and time as Solarites because we know Earth is always moving around the sun. We do not forget this. However, on Earth, we lose our sense of connection to the birthplace on Earth because we misuse direction because space and time have changed. Although we have moved around we use those places as our basis instead of remaining aware that all humans still revolve around Africa, for their needs, thus all humans are still connected to the African center like spokes on a wheel. A better example is like segments in one of those elaborate spider webs. This metaphor works because the distribution of lands on Earth is simply Earth after the Pangaea and after rises and falls of land and water.
No matter the sun's position we remember we are always still from the Milky Way. No matter Earth's position, we are still Solarites. No matter where we are on Earth we are still Earthlings. And this is also why we are all still Africans no matter the space or time and no matter human corroboration of the transformations that nature has already confirmed.

8. the waters of Nun-Nnu

Birthplaces hold us, each one connecting us in many ways to many things.
Birthplaces can hold us in a liberating way or debilitating way.

I can't know which directions to follow and which way to go until I transcend my birthplace no matter how they hold me. Then I can seek to understand how these birthplaces mold me. Then I can go to the next level of the Hurricane's statement: “It's very important to transcend the places that mold us.” As these processes take place over a period of time in different places in my life, then I become less splintered and more centered, a state from which it is much easier to know which way to go.