If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

I Am What I Was | Poem
Unity Consciousness #1887

.

( 9aav of 11)

I Am What I Was

by Usekhu Neberter through Aquaria Kepheus


I am rich before I was poor
Poor before I am rich
Either way it goes
Whichever one I notice
The other still exists
Can't escape none of it
Detriment or benefit
Of the mix in each matrix
One right next to me
The other on top of it

As a puzzle fits
Closing gaps that split
Entrance, exit, soul, spirit
Loss, profit, poor, rich
Sleep finish starts awareness
Of I am I was stages
Knowing less and more
Different yet same as before
Game of chess and war
Moving certain ways
Guessing along the way
Making family moves
Like a guest who needs approved
About life and death, height and depth
No, yes, mine and yours
Everything once ours
Divided and rejoined as before