If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Seamlessly Crossing & Merging Dream Reality Lines
Unity Consciousness #1915

.

( 9abu of 11)

On 12.21.19 as the day has just begun, I am again reborn in a relative instant. I seamlessly crossed the portal of time and space along with Afra, Kan-An, Har-Makhu and Karest.

With earphones, I laid down to listen to the audio of a video.
I did so with the intent of listening until I fell asleep.

I did fall asleep, but I did not stop listening.
This is common and normal.
This is why, when we are asleep, our senses are still active and can still hear and detect things in our environment.
This is so even as those same senses are being used in the dream we are having.

However, this time around, when I laid down, I fell asleep and woke up at the same time.

I now realize I had crossed the line of space and time, which is what happens when we go to sleep, whether or not we dream or remember we dreamed.

I am now wide awake in reality as I write this message just minutes after experiencing a different type of dream after passing into this dream from reality.

Here's what happened:
I fell asleep listening to the audio of a female interviewing a male entrepreneur. I had no image of the video in my mind because when I started the video, ads were playing, so I laid down and closed my eyes, knowing the ads would stop in one or two minutes. During that 1-2 minutes I fell asleep. Reality and dream merged as I crossed into the twinlight zone of space and time. In real time I did not know I had fallen asleep. Instead, I now realize that as the ads were playing I was already being transported through portals because my dream started out with me walking around in an unfamiliar place and then entering a room that had something to do with nothing I was searching for.
As I exited that room, I ended up in the place where the interview was taking place. This, I realize, must have been the moment the ads stopped playing in reality. I was very close to the interviewer and interviewer, and there were many others in the crowd behind me. I now realize my closeness sensation was due to the earphones and the closeness to my computer. The interviewee explained there are two African countries that produce approximately 65% of the raw material that makes chocolate, yet one of them receives only 5% of the full value of those raw materials. Since in reality I had heard this several times recently, I had a question for the interviewer. From my front row seat, I raised my hand and asked the interviewer if I could interject, she noticed me, but did not allow me to interrupt. I wanted to ask who determines the value of those raw materials and how is it determined? The interview continued and questions were being asked of the audience but I was so preoccupied with thinking about the answer to my question, I lost the connection that merged dream and reality. I woke up with earphone still in my ear and the video still playing on the computer and the interview still taking place at the same point in the conversation that I last heard when I was asleep but wide awake in a dream state.
I've had lucid dreams before and have written about them, but this is very different.
How?
This time events taking place in reality in real time were significantly identical to events taking place in dream time in the dream. The transition was seamless and continuous going from reality into dream reality and then back to reality.

As I spell check this message, I am further inspired to remember that on each of the previous two nights, I have had very strong sensory lucid dreams that were both precursors and announcers of the type of consciousness merging I experienced less than 30 minutes ago.

The first dream two night mornings ago was of a long lost friend and our reunion and the dialogue I imagined taking place in reality, took place in the dream mostly as imagined with an added nice surprise.

The second dream was evidently an update and merging of a dream I had many years ago of meeting someone destined to merge with as my wife and the same thoughts I've had in reality. This big difference this time in the previous night morning's lucid dream was that I was able to open my physical eyes in the dream and see her face and not wake up in reality; All other times I've tried to use one of my senses in the dream, in a manner the dream was not allowing, this lucid effort would break the connection, wake me up, thus stop the dream. I saw her face the way we are shown profiles of mugshots. I saw her from the side and head on.

It is 2020 and the Winter Solstice is nigh in the sky. Rebirths of legions of Africans are taking place along with me, myself and I and I am now Sekari who now exists on both sides of reality and dream which are now becoming more and more the same thing without seam which is blurring, removing and clearing lines between what seems and what is seen.