If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, May 8, 2020

Greater Thoughts About Mother's Day In The USA
Unity Consciousness #2112

.

( 9ajk of 11)

Since I don't purposely follow or keep track of holidays in the USA, I only become aware of them when someone else mentions it or via a headline or commercial encountered on TV or Internet.

May 10, 2020 is Mother's Day in the USA.
According to history.com

Mother's Day is a 1914 holiday conceived as a way of honoring the sacrifices mothers made for their children. There are many other websites with additional information on the purpose of Mother's Day. I am not attempting to discuss the history of Mother's Day but only use it as a segue.

If we go way back, we'll realize the original Mother's Day is a day without beginning or end. The original mother's day is a day similar to the origin of Melchizedek. It is a day that honors the Supreme Mother, The Original Mother, The Great Mother.

Why someone mentioned Mother's Day to me yesterday, thoughts soon crossed my mind.
I thought of the Great Mother Mami Wata Sirene Oshun whose constellation is Aquaria. I thought of her as the Great Mother of the Waters. I thought of this year 2020 and how momentum is at full throttle. I wondered if on this particular Mother's Day in the USA on May 10th, if the Original Mother was going to manifest a display via a large scale natural event, so as to say this is my day, the day, I, the Lord, have made and I am going to make that clear. I wonder what events are going to take place 48 to 72 hours from now on May 10, 2020. Will Superhuman Mother's Day be on Redirect Your Attention Display?

05.20.20 Update

We are in the midst of Hurricane Arthur and at least a 7 day daily rain pattern. Early in this pattern, two dams have already failed in Michigan. The next 10 days should show the continued effects of water and possibly aided by winds. This is a close enough natural occurrence in the USA to qualify as Mother's Wrath. The human calendar is not kept in sync with the Great Year Cycle.