If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Conjugate My Being Using The Verb “To Be”
Khepera, Change, Transform, Reform, Evolution
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1351

.

(Part 9io of 11)

When I duplicate myself, I open my spirit in order to initiate, germinate, unpack, unzip, grow, multiply and divide my soul. Just as a compressed file does, just as a seed does, just as genetic potential starting a new cycle of life.

I conjugate my vibe, my being.
The vibe, vibration and verb are the same. To conjugate the verb “to be” means conjugate my being. My being in the form of motion, action.
I am, be, been, being, was, were, is are, was, were and will continue to be everything and nothing at the exact same time always. (NG1 240/258)

I am all parts of speech in all languages. In English, the expression “conjugate verbs” is the same thing as changing the form of the verb to express the changing form of action. Conjugate means transform. Transform the way the action is expressed to match the form of the noun and all else (the rest of the sentence). In doing so, we are able to say the same thing in different ways while maintaining the original sense of the message.

In a very basic sense, the human form of myself has taken transformation and conjugation and subjected it to one-sided manipulation, thus causing imbalanced congregations, accumulations, concentrations leading to aggravations due to stagnations and violations of vibrations.

I am all nouns, pronouns and all verbs. Everything is me and about me, thus you too. Conjugator conjugating. Beingness being.

See also UC#1430


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.