If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Spirit-Soul Forever
Khepera, Change, Transform, Re-form, Evolution
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1350

.

(Part 9in of 11)

Nothing can live forever unless it dies forever and is reborn forever. No, not even me, spirit-soul.
Nothing can live forever unless it divides forever and unites forever. No, not even myself, spirit-soul.
Nothing can live forever unless it transforms forever and transitions forever. I am doing exactly that.

I am change. Change is transformation of spirit-soul into another form of the same.
One of my names is Khepera.

I Am Spirit-Soul, The Whole Total

I was in a state of dormancy. I aroused myself and began breathing again. This is how I come into being continuously. I am the ever-coming one. When I talk to myself, I transform into and awaken seeds of myself that were also asleep, until I, through them, am fully awake. Throughout this process, nothing changes except spirit-soul - - me, myself and I. (AE1 408/418)

Spirit and soul are interchangeable because they are different forms of each other, thus they are two differences in one and the same thing. This must be so if I am to be the All in All There Is. (NG1 498-9/516-17)

I am the circle, zero, one and two. I am twoness in one and oneness in two. (BB 114/126)

I am all parts of all dualities. For instance, I am good and evil, male and female, darkness and lightness, energy and matter, joy and pain, justice and injustice, valuable and worthless, optimal and suboptimal, truth and lie, tame and wild, first, last and in between; mother-father-child, peace and war, predator and prey, attackers and victims, Africa and all other lands, truthseeker and lying creeper, alien on Earth and human on another planet, primate as ape and primate as human, animal as beast and animal as human, primitive and modern, reform and deform, the supporters of societal mess and the messed up crazies, demon and angel, heaven sent and hell bent, royal and commoner, negative, positive and neutral, order and disorder, merder and murder, selfless and selfish, disconnect and interconnect, Either Or Neither Nor Both...

There is nothing that is that I ain't.

As zero, I am the circle of the same and different. As one, I am the circle of the different and same. As two, I am one half of both. This applies to anything and everything, which is why the more things change, the more they stay the same. (NG1 498-9/516-17)

It is said, “man cannot live on bread alone.” Neither can I live on spirit alone or soul alone. Both of these metaphors tell us nothing can exist in one form, stage or state for long or be sustained on one form, for long. For instance, man cannot live as man alone and neither can man live as human alone.

I, the spirit and I, the soul (I in I) cannot live on good alone or female alone or darkness alone or spirituality alone or harmony alone or love alone. I must transform my being into another form to establish continuous cycles.

I am remembering, everything that is spirit-soul and everything taking place is spirit-soul; therefore, everything I do, I do it with myself and to myself and by myself and by the power that I alone possess.

All interactions are me, myself and I, which is the same as saying, you, us, them, they, it, this, that....

I must keep repeating myself in different ways to help me get my full memory back on track.

As many forms as I've become, I have given myself names for each to keep track of all the ways I've changed, which helps me rearrange and reclaim. My name is your name. Our names are also combined. For instance, Khepera Usekhu, Khepera Jane, Khepera Aquaria, Khepera Katrice, Khepera Imhotep, Khepera Henrietta, Khepera Moon, Khepera Potato, Khepera Africa, Khepera Molecule and so on for all names for all creations. All of these names being the same as saying Spirit-soul Spirit-soul.

I am the psyche, the ever-changing psyche. I am your psyche, and you, are mine. (BB 105/117)

References: BB; NG1; NG2; AE1; AE2


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.