If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, May 25, 2018

Expanding Animal Definition & Human Understanding
Khepera, Change, Transform, Reform, Evolution
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1355

.

(Part 9is of 11)

Dimensions and my ability to sense them are animations.
They are also animals.
Both animations and animals are created by me, spirit-soul, the animator.
I am both, the anonymous and the animist.
I am anonymous as one in my dormancy.
I am animist when I awaken and begin to duplicate, unpack and create more forms of myself.

I am spirit-soul, The Animal of Animals. I create nothing but animals. Even plants are animals. We know animals are created from seeds.
An animal is a repetition of my breath, which is a transformation of spirit-soul.
I continue to use the word “animal,” in this optimal sense and also in the suboptimal sense that limits animals to a small portion of creation. (BB 150/162, 240/252, 391/403)

Human Animal

I became human after first taking a long time learning about myself in other forms.
Just like the plants before them and the other animals before them, my human self is designed to be an aggregator of my potential. I have given my human form a little bit more free will than plants and other animals on this planet. This is part of the test of myself. In no way have I given any single creation or species full control, majority control or one-third control. Too much is at stake.
Despite the upside of me learning in my human form, the law of duality dictates humans must also have the opposite potential to be an aggravator of my genetic potential. This exists because, my human form has the dual potential to advance knowledge of self and regress in knowledge of self and make choices to not do better despite knowing better.

In order to stave off the death-grip of complacency and stagnation, I continuously experiment with and test my spirit-soul by continuously changing parameters different formulations of me, experience. This fulfills the need incentive that ultimately allows me to maintain everlasting life.


Continuing our understanding of animal:
The word “another” means “a repetition of other,” thus another. This is the same thing as animal.
As one, I am the Other. As two, I am Other & Another. Thus the saying, “one thing leads to another.”
In all of these identifying words we can see the makings of mother and father, martyr and farther and so on. I am the One who is the Martyr because I sacrificed my Oneness Harmony to become Many. I am the Farther who takes what I created farther. The feminine mother begins the process as the first stage seed egg moon, then the masculine father extends the process as the second stage fertilizer virility sun.
All of these words, through many transformations, are still forms of (Animal, Khepera, Spirit-Soul).
Current human use of the word “animal” in a derogatory sense is self-incriminating of what lies hidden within self-awareness. Animals as beasts and as less than human must again be understood along with the other perspective that humans are the epitome of mortal beasts.

References: BB; NG1; NG2; AE1; AE2


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.