If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Self-Identity: My Basic Self-Created Problem-Solution
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1347

.

(Part 9ik of 11)

All problems start the same way - - as solutions.

I am spirit-soul who went into motion to preserve life force within myself. That's the solution and the problem.
I knew myself fully to the extent of experience. That's the solution and the problem.
To benefit further, I had to create continuous change. That the solution and the problem.
My biggest solution was knowing myself to inform the use of genetic potential.
My biggest problem is forgetting who I was, intentionally, to inform the use of genetic potential.
Full circle, full cycle understandings are now achievable through the combination of both scenarios.

Duality is the solution and the problem.
Duality is my self-identity.
I am darkness who swallows the seed of lightness. I began to give birth to light as stars, including planets, first dilating the darkness. Then I divided that light in lesser lights such as planets and moons. Then I made that light mature and become brighter as Suns pushing darkness to the perimeter. Due to the difference of the appearance, despite being the same intensity and combined purpose, I became blind in understanding both forms. Two alternating solutions became two alternating problems.

I became embodied in breath and my appreciation was lost for the water I left. I became embodied in flesh and breath became victim to my forgetfulness. I became immortal again, which is to say without limitation, and the combination of hesmen and semen became foreign and alien as to the good, the better, the best.
”Fundamentally Reconciling Khaos & Chaos Of Thoughts, Unity Consciousness #1033”
Now I remember who I am.
The solution is energy that reverses course, transforming its logic, thus itself, thus the problem.
Yes, solutions and problems are fundamentally about the flow of energy.

Through the need to transition into many lives, I made subservient one life. And through the transition into many lives, they also gained eternal life due to their eventual transition back into one life.

”Henrietta Lacks portrait acquired by Smithsonian museums”


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.