If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Praying To Be Softly Stoned To Second Death
Unity Consciousness #2844

(9azzzzzzzzzzzzze of 11)

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. (Revelation 6:15-16)

My Gawd! My Gawd! Pleez lawd hep me sabe my life durin deese scerree times wen dere iz so meni mytee virushes, dzeezes and inflections thretnin my life. Please lawd delibber me frum dis heer evils playgin my life wen alls I's kairs bouts iz sabin my life. Jes let me lib lawd. Shows me de wey to make it thru anuther dae. I'll du anything ta stay heer and lib in feer. Make da wey cleer lawd.
It feels like the sky is falling on my hed lawd is it you calling me home lawd, but I's alredy sed I'm not ready. In stedy stone me out of my misery by gibben me shots to num deese pains dat keeps on dropin on my hed like rocks. It hurts so bad wen my bruhain's quired to werk ta sort thru reports cumin from evrywares dares a claim axin to be herd to keep me scerred wit no wares ta hide, no safe place ta res wiles I's runnin wey frum da inz ov my daes, jes let me stay in a malaise-a kind of wey on an iland of fantasee wares I kin njoi life in ignance an feer without beein cleer bout whys I'z heer.

As all manner of highly infectious pathogens continued to spread by word of mouth and numbers and other logic statements that don't pan out, but fans out like controlled burns fanned out into wildfire pandemic clout unimpeded by benefit of doubt, the people ran to their parental knaves and cried, save us and we will allow you to further enslave us. The knaves obliged and moved to provide an unending supply of vaccines, tests, treatments, products, protocols and lies for slaves to hide behind from the obvious fact that the pathogens were not falling from the sky like raindrops from which they can't easily keep dry by living “normal” lives, but were synchronized sprays of pumped up drivelings out of the mouths of knaves who are all getting paid.

In other words,

since a series of regular-sized glasses of straight shots of covid, rsv and influenza are not enough to keep the momentum going and growing for consent to every kind of shot, pill and vaccine these creeps invent, now they are providing a mixed cocktail of covid, rsv and influenza to keep you out of the light and in the pale. Now all of a sudden, years of influenza have now led to influenza being part of a pandemic trinity, which it never has been by itself, not even in the first two years of covid-19 when pumping covid vaccines into you was more important than flu shots. Same for RSV. Now they're throwing in outbreaks of measles, mumps, polio, shingles and anything else they think will keep critical think in shrink wrap and you dead to rights in their sights.