If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Process Of (You) Going Back To Africa
Unity Consciousness #1756

.

(Part 9vu of 11)

After completing a long series of posts that have been lined up like planes waiting for clearance to takeoff after a congestion delay, often I will spend more time away from the computer, check the next set of notes, go through emails I haven't opened, read more articles and listen to videos to see what conversations are taking place.

Not once has this process failed to connect me to the next message. Thoughts from within self will emerge or I will encounter thoughts outside of self that resonates with a thought that has crossed my path. One of those combinations rises and settles.

(You) Go Back To Africa!

This fits many places but most recently as an extension of messages starting with UC#1752.

While pausing after a long session of rewrites of UC#1755, I was considering what to include, since I tend to have notes mixed in that are better served under a separate message.
This process almost always involves dozens of drafts. One such run through review led to the thought of Going Back To Africa.
We've all encountered this phrase in some manner, even if not directly said to us. As a result, I did not write it down, despite how neatly it fit as a co-tangent to a recent message.

The very process of re-transmitting these messages always has me going back to Africa.
The process of knowledge of self is a going back to Africa process via Sankofa Road. This is true for any human who seeks truth of self.

A day or more ago when the go-back-to-Africa phrase resurfaced, I envisioned myself talking to one of the crazies who inevitably goes into his bag of tricks and pulls out nigger and throws it at me and I say thank you and add a whole bunch of stuff from the past two messages.
This freaks out and angers the psycho who then spews all manner of same ole venom. One of those darts being the ridiculous “go back to Africa.” You gotta first enjoy a good laugh at how inherently stupid the statement is as something that is supposed to make an African feel bad. Who feels bad when someone says go home? A lot people, no matter where they are, correctly say, I am home.

The go back to Africa phrase deserves special response, of which there are several possibilities. I envisioned myself throwing a rising fastball with a twist:
I'd emphatically say, “You First,” while sitting up and leaning forward in an excited way as if I'm ready to go.
Then pausing. Enjoying the confusion on the crazy face.
Then continuing. “We should go back to Africa in the reverse order we came to America.”

Slight Pause.
I'm ready to interrupt if the person starts talking. And doing so because I don't wanna hear a damn thing more until I'm finished talking.
So then I answer their confusion.
“No you should not go back to Europe because that's not where you came from.”
Very brief pause, and the moment they even act like they're about to speak, continue loudly.
“So first you go back to the hole in Africa that allowed logic like you to crawl out. You go back to Africa and I'll be right behind you. And when I get there, I'll go back to that same hole and burn the hell out of the shitty logic in it rather than simply bury that logic like I did the first time it passed through me.”
Brief pause. Again ready to interrupt and ignore anything said.
“That's right, you came out the rear end of the African. You are the worst logic of the African that we walked away from and allowed to escape and mutate.”
Then I sit back, relax and speak slowly and softly and only respond if they say something that addresses what I just said so I can make them wish they had never said Go Back To Africa.

Jidenna Talks New Music, African History, Polyamory + More