If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, January 1, 2021

Garbage Logic Exposed #3
Unity Consciousness #2281

.

(9apt of 11)

Statement: I'm just doing my job. It's not my job.

My Comments on the whole statement.

This is a coward's excuse to try to avoid personal responsibility for doing things against the rights of creation and not doing things to uphold, support or restore the rights of creation.

A coward pledges their allegiance and free will to their human jobs over the job to always be human(e).

Exact same copout escapegoat excuse statements used as plausible deniability of responsibility.
1. It's the law. There's no law against it.
2. It's illegal. It's legal.
3. It's our policy.
4. I'm just following procedures.
5. I don't make the rules, I just follow them.
6. I'm just doing my civic duty.
7. I'm just doing my patriotic duty to my country.

People who hide behind “I'm just doing my job” and that job violates the rights of creation should be the ones replaced by rote task-repeating robots because no real thinking is required. Robots don't need self-respect and those who hide being doing their job show no self-respect.

The main job and duty of all genetic potential is to get understandings, thus continuously improve knowledge of self and knowledge about all else.

Above all, are you doing this job?
An easy way to know is to ask have I learned from my own experiences and the experiences of others. This question covers all forms and sources of information.

Truth is, you can't be responsible on a job without simultaneously doing your duty to the Great God. Herein lies the problem. We serve lesser gods, including humans and their societal constructs and rules.

Understand it this way: When we can do the wrong thing but don't, we are exonerated because we made a free will decision to avoid being culpable and becoming a culprit.
And this is why we are convicted when we do the wrong thing in the name of a job because we made a free will decision as to which which authority rules us, tools us, weaponizes our genetic potential's capability to change the world by getting us to give up logical control, thus abandon the operating system logic of the universe and allow ourselves to be ruled by apps (societal rules).

Ask & You Shall Receive, Eventually, As Needed, When Needed

In June 2016 I asked: Has God now changed to become money, a job, another person...?
In January 2021 I was answered: Yes, the word God is the word Job.
Thus the Opening Statement above becomes: I'm just doing my god (obeying). It's not my god (I don't have a moral obligation or a conscience.)

So much for the two greatest commandments of the Christian bible.

See also “his job” “their job” “else's job” and “being at work”