If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Son Of Heron In The Hollow
Unity Consciousness #2317

.

(9ara of 11)

From The Widows, ”The Big Unknown” by Sade

Only love could bring us
Bring us to this bitter plane
Only one of us
Who's gonna walk away
Here in the deep below
That only darkness really knows
I'm hoping for a humble seed to grow
No, I won't surrender to this hard heart tonight
Though I know the sun's gonna bring the palest of light
And all that remains is everything has gone
This life is mine so I'll carry on

I'm just trying to hold on
I'm falling in the dark below
I feel I'm falling in the big unknown
Here in the deep below
I will rise
I will rise again
A humble seed will grow

I have to go back
To pull me from the wreck
I know it's not over yet
There's no fire and no flame
On this cold, cold plane
No way to measure my pain

I'm just trying to hold on
I'm falling in the dark below
I feel I'm falling in the big unknown
I will rise
I will rise
I will rise again
A humble seed will grow

.

Son Of Heron In The Hollow

by Akhenaten Usekhu Neberter


Yesterday on Sankofa Road home
I saw again what I hadn't seen was gone
A black and white crane in flight
Plain as day during twilight
Rarity and brilliance, beyond plain sight
It glided silently over midway cross
This bird of paradise must be lost
After making a turn very wrong
Found rest in this narrow hollow spot
A sole heron in widow virgin mountains
Seeking refreshment from flowing fountains
A nowhere place life is secure
Liquid essence from Hebron Khibur
Nourishing the flesh of sustenance
This traveler was having fish for lunch
Served fresh by the Mistress of Buffalo Creek
Wet nurse for many forms of relief
My stare must have upset the bird-watching order
Message delivered so Hebi chose not to loiter
After what seemed like a rest too brief
The ibis left but not a word did speak
Hopefully to return with more who seek
A reunion of friends on similar creeks
Water spirits from celestial peaks
On a long safari like me incomplete
Places shallow, places deep
Changing like cadences of marching feet
Carried away like fish in the flesh
Left with only consciousness to ingest
Vibrations now raised
For the time being saved
From hollows where emptiness echoes
And humans roam in cities of buffaloes
Pure waters made it back
As did Bennu, I and Kak
I expect to see many dual tracks
Balance me with sem-same pair
A holy kiss process no one can spare
Because only Great Mother's hand
Reunites all that disband
Divine widow of source
Gods she only brings forth
Humble seeds like papyrus shoots
Sprouting from liquid spirit roots
Strengthened by milky waters coming round
Akhen and Aten of Bean Hill Mound
Follow the electric magnetic path
Return to former habitat
Har-Ur bring Great Spring in earnest
Bring forth new worlds refined by furnace
A revolution not televised
Heron witnessed now testifies
Nature powers el-advise
Show me the big way
And little ways to get there
Call what I'm needing into my being
Open me for releasing and receiving
Elemental souls who illumine
Understandings from the superhuman
Coming from Teps and Tephts of hills
Planned serendipity so dry and shallow fills
Anup, Apuat and Taht in Akar's dark
Guiding souls across waters in barks
Who rise victorious like words and larks
Out of hollows missing chi'ren too long
Followed by robin, sparrow and cardinal song
Helping me shift from recent precedent
That makes the currently prevalent
The only thing evident (Sela Sera)
Anup the precursor
Akhenaten the reverser
Alighting on creeks jutting into rocks
So close are the age hands of the Great Time Clock
Earth is in confession at the four-way cross
Parents are finding parts lost
Words of truth are in continuous rebirth
Surging from earths like fireworks
As naturally as young birds fly
The heron too is a lord of skies