If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Still Tryin' | Poem
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1215

.

(Part 9di of 11)

Still Tryin'

by Ancestors through Usekhu


It's all fine and good when we say
Let love lead the way
Problem is, all kinds of love are on display
Don't cheat on me
Provide for me, cheatin's okay
Enhance me, complete me
Romance me, just be with me
Stay by my side till I die
So my identity in us can reveal and hide
My love is all those things in shades
But there's something else I wonder to say
Honor of mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers
Is this the place to go for love to stay
Or does love begin with love of self
Then love can't begin with humans
Where is love pure in symbol
Where is love elemental and simple
Is the power of love nature's potential
Showing the way to life is the way to love
And the way to love is the way to life
Show me the way lord of the heart
Come be my essence liquid seminal part
Marry us three in dual exponential art
I'm still tryin' in more than words to say
I love you in the way
You need me to
To help us find the way
And tell me the communication
Came through okay
And you will take that exact copy
Hit save
Retain it for safekeeping
In z-n-m-a deep in the cave
In no motion where it won't wash away
So when my faults get in the way
You can restore my love to default
Recalibrate on and off
Make parallels cross
With love I'm still tryin' to paraphrase
Still tryin' to do
As peerer in the mirror
Warm breath diffuses, makes it clearer
Reveals writing in a language I knew
Someone led before left a clue
Still tryin' too


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.