If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, January 26, 2018

Swimming Pool Of Beginning & Ending Elemental
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1233

.

(Part 9ea of 11)

We are swimming in the swimming pool. The pool of two truths times three roots containing every part of ourselves, the evidence, the facts, the proof.

Before Air and me conspire, we pass through spirit, water, darkness, soul, earth, light, and fire entire. Air meets me on the other side. We hook up. Each of us becomes two by three, inseparably, due to the shape of the mes we're in.

Before Earth enters me freely, freeing we solidly, we pass through spirit, water, darkness, soul, air, light and fire. Earth meets me on the other side. We settle down together. Each of us becomes two by three, inseparably, due to the shape of the mes we're in.

Before Fire and me unite, we pass through spirit, water, darkness, soul, earth, light and air. Fire meets me on the other side. We are primally excited, consumed with becoming coincidents. Each of us becomes two by three, inseparably, due to the shape of the mes we're in.

Water, darkness and spirit entered into agreement to make me whole.
And now through duplication of these elementals, the other side of us shows.
I am now in my nagahood caped in blood.
As it is now, each step of the way has been all good.

We are still swimming in the swimming pool doing a continuous loop-de-loop. I am not me. I am purely merely, captivity in harmony, a different form of free in the per of the pre, chained to myself in dynamic duality.


Inner Gardening | Cognitive Burgeoning And Flowering Of Truth, Unity Consciousness #308


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.