If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, January 22, 2018

Why I Am Serpent Snake, Zigzagging
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1228

.

(Part 9dv of 11)

I am zigzagging because water is zigzagging.
The first sign of water is N or the familiar single zigzag line denoting running water.
M is also a sign of water. Mu is water represented by three lines, thus Mu is the plural of water, the waterer, or the waters. (BB 204/216)

I am zigzagging because of Zero, Z, Y, X, W, M, N, O, S, T, U, V, K. (AE1 42-3/52-3)

I am zigzagging because the serpent snake is zigzagging.
Serpent snake, high up in the tree, watched the heat imprint of lightning move though the sky and strike.
Serpent snake watched lightning many times with delight.
Serpent snake used to walk upright until lightning struck the tree, sent khekh waves up serpent-tingling his spine with chi and kundalini.
At first, serpent snake was mad, but is now zigzagging beautifully, powerfully and fast. (NG1 297-8/315-6)

I am zigzagging to pacify and terrorize my enemies. (NG1 324-5/342-3)

I am zigzagging because of first and eeconded motion.
Water is zigzagging, vibrating, bringing forth creations.
Water creatures are zigzagging as sem-same representations.

Nothing in motion always travels straight from there to here, unless the path is sheer and the way is clear. Everything in motion encounters something, causing it to veer.
I am zigzagging because motion is life and spirit-soul, zigzagging back and forth.

I am zigzagging because I am wandering, meandering, unfolding, wondering my way through life.

Vri (Pri) means to unfold, come out, wrap round. This relates to snake, lightning, beingness, rNA and drNA. (NG1 328/326)

I am in the process of becoming stronger as I take the slower route longer through the maze, which zigzags by definition and dynamic conditions. I am maize in maztrix zigzagging because that's how everything fits.


References: BB; NG1; NG2; AE1; AE2


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.