If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, November 28, 2019

You Don't Know Me, But I've Been Here Before
Unity Consciousness #1857

.

( 9zr of 11)

Why Ancestors Keep Choosing The Way Of African Blackness, Unity Consciousness #775

I was here when Africa and Earth were the same as one land mass surrounded by water within, rather than being separated by water above.
I was the one who went into and out of the cocoon of the Mountains of the Moon.
Over and over again, I built the foundation of the logic education you are currently using, but abusing.
I was reborn in Karua and traveled the Naiaru to Kemet, a name not too easy to forget simply because of their monuments.
I was there every cubit of the way through the ups and downs all the way around Earth. There are no indigenous people anywhere to whom I did not give birth.
I was there during the Age of Virgo, but went into the tomb-womb-cocoon during Leo.

I've known many deluges and have overcome them all. I know not the current deluge, but I do know it is relatively small,. Try starting from scratch and first having to learn how, define and repeat how to scratch. Been there, done that. Thus I am not confused as to what fundamental potential and principles as tool-weapons to use.

I am Sekari Afra, the phoenix rising out of the Great Dry Season and driest places.
I was blackness before I was a black human. I am returning again, making preparations, gathering my remnants back to the promised land.