If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Remember ME When I'M Gone...
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1190

.

(Part 9cj of 11)

...Because I Won't Be For Long.
I Am becoming more curious as to what I find interesting.
For example, what messages are being translated through me compared to what messages are being read by others. I Am becoming more aware of the correlation and how that correlation is tying in to previous messages and those currently in the assembly process. All stages of messages are coming together faster. The Great Consciousness is....

...DOing Through The Motions Of...

Spiritual forgetfulness
Afrikan amnesia
Sankofa
Sahn-KO-fah
Go back and fetch it
Family ties
DNA testing result lies
The past
Sa-ankh-kofa
Khekh
World history
Reckonize
I AM ME
Go back and khekh it
Go back and catch it
The future, the present, the past
Turn and return
Go back and forth
Sa-ankh-khefah
Reckon
Kha-ankh-khefa
Move forward, move backwards
Go back and check it
Go back and double check it
Double back and double reconnect it
Come into duality
Remember, dis-member, reassemble, disassemble, assemble, reconstitute, join, combine, connect, bind, bond, unite, relate, metaphor, metaform, mirror image, untwist, do the twist, in relationship to synthesis...
Check me in and check me out, in and around about the way.
I needed to go, and now the incentive to come is also spirit-soul khoing through the motions which lead me away and back home


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.