If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Third Party Agreement: Me, Myself and I
Unity Consciousness #2012

.

( 9afm of 11)

...in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. (Mt 18:16)
The word is established by either two truths or three truths.

Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. (I Cor. 14:29)
In other words, let two speak and let the other verify or double-check.
In other words, compare two and check with the third, then compare the other two, and check with the third. Then do it one more time.
This process compares the three, two and one and combines them. This is self-checking several ways.

Thus then, there is always a third party involved in all transactions. The third party is the one more additional party than we think is present and involved. This is true whether we are dealing with ourselves or with someone or something else.

When it comes to me, myself and I, each of these are a third party that can, should and must be used to verify, judge and double-check the word, the logic of the other two. Why? Because they are one.
Then and only then, when two or three agree, shall every word be established in heaven as it is on earth.

Me, myself and I, although thought to be the epitome and trinity of individuality, it is also the epitome and trinity of collectivity.
Me, myself and I can never be only about the individual or only about the collective.
It is always about both, despite our level of awareness.

My self is remembering I am me all along but not me all alone.
I was born in stages, thus then like pages, my book of life means I was born in parts, two part, three part harmony.
I was complete from the start but not totally finished.
And this is why there is destiny because there is destination because the journey continues for each aspect of self to find its way back together again.

In the realm of totality, this automatically causes me, myself and I to agree individually and collectively.

Each form of self: me, myself, I, is a word of truth and witness to each other. Each one is a way to look at self from different angles, different perspectives. It goes beyond I as first person, me as second person and myself as third person. Yet the three must agree, eventually consciously. It goes beyond the active, passive and reflective-introspective. Yet the three must agree, eventually consciously. Each bears witness to the other. They are a form of double-checking and triple-checking self. In our cells, this is the like rna, drna, mrna and trna. It is also like protons, electrons and neurons. Also sun, moon, earth. Also do, re, mi and parent, child, spirit-soul and mine, yours, ours and IU, we, us. These are some of the third parties that must agree, consciously eventually. How many more threesomes are we aware of? Write them down. It's like the free your mind game we played trying to see how many words we could make out of one word. Isn't this the same process used by the Supreme Being to create self, extended self and all else?

We are talking about “identity,” a topic often specifically overtly expressly actively discussed.
Consider an often used statement we all make: I am ...........
I is I.
Am is Me.
The blank is Myself.

Each time we make a statement about ourselves and say I am this or I am that or I am African or I am any of the optimal or suboptimal identifiers of self, we are making a statement about me, myself and I.

When one person refers to themselves as me, myself and I, it is the same thing as someone else referring to the person by their name, you, yourself.

See what the future holds for the Initiate seeking to become Adept in Iself. Another three parties who are already in agreement and waiting for us to make the connections.