If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, August 10, 2019

2019 Mid-Year Tech Review
Unity Consciousness #1673

.

(Part 9ss of 11)

Thank God Kartek the technology that created we is free!

Just spent another several precious hours of my one life to live, trying to find a free PDF to WORD converter, that would do what I needed it to do. Finally found one that I've used before, but lost track of it. This is because new versions of technology are being uploaded and downloaded daily, even more so involuntarily.
WPS PDF to WORD converter is the best I've found. It is able to handle detailed forms and their graphics and convert them almost perfectly. The few things that don't line up are easily fixable. The program was short and sweet to download, install, upload the pdf and download the converted file. No where along the way of this experience was I asked to give up my freedom for something free.
A huge number of other programs out there in the sinkhole sphere of the internet, are ridiculous in their claims of being free but their powers of conversion are extremely weak. Others offline and those online in the cloud converters are always trying to trick you into purchasing the program. Yet they claim to be free or free to try, but are not. Download.cnet.com has lost its way by becoming inundated with these types of software. It's better now to just search the internet for software.
In the past, CNET has been very valuable, but is much less so today for my level of putting up with nonsense.

I've had much success with free pdf reader Foxit Reader.
Also for decades now, I have been using free Openoffice as my wordrpocesser.
Glary Utilities is another free, non-resource hogging, software that everyone should try. It at least does not constantly send you pop-ups to constantly download this, more of this and the other stuff you might miss of the newest bell or whistle enhance my life bliss.