If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, August 19, 2019

Five Reasons Why I Get My Feelings Hurt A Lot
Unity Consciousness #1690

.

(Part 9tj of 11)

1. My Feeling are way out in front, surrounding me on all sides like a protective bubble. Anything I encounter reaches my Feelings first. Even before I have a chance to think.

2. These Feelings are backed up and supported by the closer, more private Feelings I wear on my shoulders and sleeves. And for extra-sensitivity, I use emotion lotion on my skin. That way, I'm able to sense danger with the slightest change in wind.

3. I am too emotion-oriented.

4. I am in denial, thus I put my Feelings out there, and blame others for hurting them. I have not yet learned to put my Feelings back in my heart and use them judiciously, rather than as a protective net to ward off perceived threats to whatever my self-esteem consists of. I never really thought about it. And I don't need to.

5. Under these circumstances, I am one of those people, sensitive to everything around me (mostly humans); therefore since I am constantly getting my feelings hurt through an outward focus, I avoid hurting my own feelings by never having an honest conversation with myself. This allows me to not question myself so I can avoid opening up for inspection my beliefs, what I know, what I think, what I do.

Other than that, I'm doing pretty good, is the only self-talk I allow myself.

Bottom Line: I care too much about the things I shouldn't and not enough about the things I should.

I transfer my reasons into my offspring as nourishment because it Feels right because my reasonings were transferred into me.