If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Seeking Eternal Life The “One And Done” Way
Unity Consciousness #1669

.

(Part 9so of 11)

Before we know we are sick, we are already sick.
Our logic tells us it's okay to live the “one and done” way, while we hope and pray to achieve the eternal way.

In a sense then, what we say is I love you God the most, so let me love you by hugging you while I give my best daily energy to having sex with the world. I'ma get with you every now and then, but you know I got to keep doing these other things, so I can keep living.

We've been told. If your appraisal of a life well-lived life is based on the accolades of humans, then you have received your reward, a reward that can't be carried forward into the next life.
When that day comes, as we stand before the judgment seat, what evidence shall we present as proof of a life well-lived?

Well Lord I obeyed the law, I had a job, I...I...I. took care of my kids... [then we are interrupted]
Whose law did you obey?
Whose job did you do?
Did you provide your kids understanding how to live in this life without jeopardizing the next?
[Again hesitation, stuttering, muttering, then the Lord rescues us again]
There's nothing wrong with any of the things you do in life if this life is the only life you have to live.

If not, and there is more to this life than this life, then perhaps we should check and see if each piece of the logical ways we pursue today help us achieve the eternal way.