If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Last Minute God & Tomorrow People
Unity Consciousness #1670
.

(Part 9sp of 11)

Nothing created today is for today. God, the Universe, doesn't work that way. Nyame is faithful. Self-preservation is the need and the incentive.
[Ringggggg, Ringggggg]
Hello?
Did you just call me?
Oh, hey, yeah that was me. How you doing?
About half.
I was just praying to you and then you called. What a coincidence. That was fast. We must be on the same vibration frequency.
I know, right!?
Yep! So what's on your mi....Wait, hold, hold on just a minute, let me see who that is beeping in my ear.
[Carefully clicks over]
Hello?
Hello, it's me again. I heard you needed some things and was wondering if I could help?
You sure can God, but wait I got God on the other line trying to help me too. Could you hold on a minute?
Sure
[Carefully clicks over]
Hello? Hello, you still there?
I'm still here
Oh good. Can I call you right back? I need to take this other call from God I haven't talked to in a while?
God? Oh brother!
Yeah. Why you say it like that?
I'm God
I know, right!? I was just trying to get a different perspective.
[In drama mama voice rapidly says] What for? Don't we see eye to eye? Don't you trust me anymore? Isn't my advice good enough? Hasn't it helped you a lot? Haven't I always been here for ya? Where is the love? Who's gotten inside your head? The devil? It's the trick of the enemy.
[In a moment of clarity and calmness] I still love, respect and need you but something tells me I need to take this other call. I'll call you right back. Okay?
[Moves hand towards carefully clicking over]
A voice speaks: There's no need to click over, I'm right here.
{Startled] Oh, you were still on the line and heard everything?
Always, all the time. No matter who you're taking to.
First caller: I'm still here too.
Second caller: All three of us are always on the same line. Tell us what you think you need.
Person: [goes through a list of needs] I need some of this, some of that....
First caller: Now what you need to do is....[rattles off the societal way, blah, blah, blah]....just keep doing what you have been doing.
Second caller: What about air, water, sunlight, earth? Don't you need those things too, just to name a few?
Person: Well, yes.
Second caller: Then why don't you ever ask for them?
Person: I guess because they've always been there? No matter what else seems to be going on?
Second caller. That's right.
{Pause, silence]
First caller regroups: I've been providing those things.
Second caller: We both have, but neither one of us can provide everything you need. We can only provide in cooperation with each other according to cycles and seasons of our logic, our genetic potential, our power, our spirit, our time.
First caller overwhelmed by the force of truth seems to hang up (but actually merges back into the second caller who now has the person's attention as the leading logic).
Person: Hello, hello, both of y'all still there?
Yes
Phew! Thought I lost ya. Who just say yes?
God.
I only heard one voice, where's the other God?
I'm here too.
Oh, y'all both sound alike now.
We are.
This is gonna take some getting used to.
I am we know.
I wish you two would've gotten together and called much earlier in life.
We know the feeling
God you know what's going on all over the world today, Good Lord we need a lot of help!
If what you have been needing every day has always been provided far in advance, what makes this day, today any different?
But there are still so many thing we need today.
I knew before you knew. While you're busy asking for things you think you need, I'm busy preparing what all my creations need. I already sent everything everybody needs. You should have gotten it by now.
I wonder what happened to it. Where is it?
{Pause, silence]



Likewise then, nothing written today is for today, instead merely to point the way back to yesterdays where crossroads were chosen.
Nothing is solvable today or any time in the future unless we go back and fetch it and correct it, the logic we need.
What is created today is not for us, but rather instead it is for tomorrow people.

The same metaphor tells us we who are here today, are not here for today. We are here for tomorrow and for tomorrow people.

And for the third time in other words, the cure for cancer and every other problem is in the logic of yesterday.
Yesterday is where research effort must be spent if we seek to solve any of today's' problems.

If you want to solve a problem, you must understand its beginnings.
We've been told yesterday as restated on Day 8, Wednesday, December 19, 2012:
Of all our studies, history [of anything] is best qualified to reward our research."
- - Malcolm X
When we ignore the past and forget the past, we have problems today that can't be figured out today without using ancient logic prior to 11,000 BCE.
Since that logic is already there, there's no need for us to keep asking for help that God has already provided as if God is a last minute God waiting on us to recognize, then pray for what's needed, before God takes any action. And as if humans are the only animals on the farm experiencing harm..