If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Don't Call Me Out My Name, An American
Unity Consciousness #1685

.

(Part 9te of 11)

Don't call me an American and then use the same word to describe the racist collective.
Don't call me an American unless you modify the word with a noun, adjective or adverb when you refer to me or the racist collective. Be clear about the separation.
No, African-American is not clear enough. African-American is an unequal yoke pairing of the sacred with the profane.

Don't call me an American unless you make it clear you are using two very different definitions for the same word.

To paraphrase what Malcolm X said: Don't call me a dinner guest when I don't have the same rights as you. That while we are in the same banquet hall, you are being treated preferentially and given the best of the best foods, and me the opposite.
Don't call me a dinner guest when I am tossed your leftovers and must fight for them with your racist flunkies.
And because you are greedy and spiteful, you snatch the leftovers and give it to pigs.

Don't call me a dinner guest just because I'm in the same banquet hall of abundance called America, yet I'm the servant, waiter, busboy, dishwasher, cook.
Yes I'm in the same room at the same dinner, but that's where the similarity ends.

Likewise, don't call yourself a follower of Jesus or that you are proud of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., or millions of others who have fought and died for justice, yet you are afraid to stand up for what you believe in, no matter how “unpopular” it is with white folks and scared black americans.

And please stop being okie doked by letting white folks give you memorials and apologies and taking down flags and statues.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rural-town-confronts-buried-history-060010834.html
You mean to tell me that in Elaine, Arkansas, that up until the time the story about the massacre came out, that it was Garden of Eden like? Or one of the least racist places in America? I doubt it.
So then why are we being grateful for memorials and not demanding swift systematic change to end all racist practices and to make restitution?
Why not? Because we ourselves won't even practice the “21 Behaviors To Counteract Human Racism White Supremacy.”
Maybe this list is what should be written on the memorials. That way it would be okay by “them” for us to talk about immediate steps to end racism.

I am an American in a much deeper root source of meaning that comes from Africa and Tameri, but we're not there yet, so stop calling me out my name by using a “jacked up” definition. I prefer Nga or Naga, (n-GAH) or (nah-GAH).

As discussed elsewhere you are already saying my name and the name of Kepheus when you say MAGA. Little you understand, shows in the lot you do. Which leaves you exposed to the woes of having to be deposed.