If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, August 26, 2019

What We're Continuously Told & Sold | Expanded Definition
Unity Consciousness #1702

.

(Part 9ts of 11)

What are we told and sold at home, school, religion, television, entertainment, sports, culture?

Can you name the most important thing you are told and sold from each of these sources?
Can you name the most important thing presented to you by each of these sources, that you said no thanks to?

Told and sold are the same words in a different form. They have the same meaning.

All our lives, all day long, things are being told and sold.

When someone offers something to us, we check it out, or not. Ask questions, or not; Buy it, or not.
The transaction is not completed until we decide to take it or leave it.
We do this by convincing ourselves we either do or don't want and/or need what is being told or sold.

The major problem with the process is, all the other information we've already decided to take or leave that is influencing the current decision.

This is why every idea, notion or piece of information in our possession must be routinely inspected.
Now that we've tried the information on for size and given it a test drive, what are the results? Now that we've taken it home and called it our own, what are the effects? Who sold it to me? Why did I accept it or reject it in the first place I encountered it? Now that I'm older, I have matured, haven't I? Upon further, more mature review, will I make the same decision regarding this information? If so, then evidently maturity level must not matter much if I would make the same decision at ten years of age that I'd make at fifteen.

1. I told you so.
2. I sold you to.

Telling and selling are simultaneous actions. One does not happen without the other.
If I tell you I love you, have you been sold on it such that you believe it and accept it?
Or do you reject it and walk away?
Or do you say hold on, hold up, and ask for further information (proof) so you can inspect it?
Do you maintain health in tune so when you hear telling, you also hear selling and you keep them connected?

The additional truth that matters more.

Even if I tell you love and sell you love, I can never prove it from my side alone no matter what I say or do.
Your acceptance or rejection requires you to already have in your possession, understandings of love that either match or don't match what I'm telling selling you.
Thus, ultimately, it's not about how good of a teller I am or how good of a seller I am, or whether or not what I'm selling telling is good or bad for you. No, instead, it's all about the understandings you already have bought into.
All information is telling selling you the same basic logic.
The information is saying, I'm good for you for this and that reason. Or I'm not good for you for this and that reason.

To the degree we understand self and to the degree we understand good and bad, determines our initial purchase-rejection decision.
Then, afterwards, to the degree we mature in knowledge of self determines whether we buy more, trade it in, look for a better bargain or come back and take a second look.

At the root of all this, what we rely on most, are the things we tell and sell to ourselves. Chief among these is:
We are certain we wouldn't tell ourselves a lie or cheat ourselves or mislead ourselves or take advantage of ourselves because no one in their right mind does that.


The convincing above is the foreselling of the evidence that is continuously foretelling on us how we Price Cost Comparison Hop.