If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, August 11, 2019

God Says If You Love Me, Set Me Free
Unity Consciousness #1676

.

(Part 9sv of 11)

God has forgotten self and is now remembering.
Meanwhile we've fallen in love with a God who lost sight of self.
Meanwhile that same God communicated to humans, an understanding of self that wasn't the fullness of self.

Now God needs our help

God says if you love me set me free. If who you think I am right now is the true fullness of God you need, I will come back to you the same way; however, I can't love you back if you don't give me room to breathe to be who I fully be.

I let go of you so you could come back to me willingly. So now extend me the same courtesy.

God is getting to know us again because God is remembering self.
Likewise we must also get to know God better as we remember more about self.

We are in the part of the Great Year Cycle where God needs us to “love me for me,” rather than love God based on false notions of who we think God is.

God is asking us to not allow the God you already know, prevent you from knowing the God you don't know.